Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dirty Broke, Beautiful, And Free!

update:
-free dinner a nice guy named chuck was serving (delicious macaroni) with dessert from a different party, a funny guy named kyle who had found some donuts a few minutes before bumping into us. There were a ton of free meals being offered that night, people are very giving around here
-a pizza place had some old pizza and gave me all of their old slices (dig-able pizza, very cool little place with delicious pizza, even when it's a little old)
-Since it is the holidays I decided to go home to visit, and it just happens that a buddy of mine lives right down the road from me here in asheville and also lives right down the road from my parents in Greenville, and he was willing to trade me a ride home for a bike or two (thanks mike, we got all coffeed out and jammed to phish for 5 hours while my eyes were buzzing from free venti double shot espresso from star-bucks, goooood times, oh and star-bucks also supplied old blueberry scones free for the trip too)
-I did get a little spending money recently, my next door neighbor is a little older and needs some help in her garden, so I weeded around for 20 bucks (she insisted)
- Two more couch surfers this week, two really awesome guys from Florida, and we found ourselves downtown asheville playing music for a few nights for their gas tank, and were surprisingly successful. We got a lot of positive responses from people really digging the music, and we met a lot of great people. I hope those guys go far

OH! -best part- free hula hoop! a chick I know had some extra supplies laying around, so I got to make one for free :]

Good week :] Happy tofurkey day!

WE AREN'T REVOLUTIONARIES BUT WE ARE THE REVOLUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment