Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's Be Forever and Forever Be Free!

Freegan update:
A years supply of granola bars! Seriously, the Cliff bars, Kashi, Balance bars, you name it! Boxes and boxes of different brands and flavors from natural, organic, vegan energy to chocolate peanut butter protein. Tons and tons, along with some scooby snack gummies, 2 boxes of the organic version of raisin bran cereal, 3 bags of trail mix, jugs of tea, candy, a grill!, mac and cheese, organic cup of soups, ect! It was a very successful trip this go around, and I found all of this at ONE spot, except for the grill. It was all in the dumpster of a Rite Aid. The grill was a brand new tossout behind a Family Dollar. It was "un-sell-able" because it was slightly discolored from the slightest bit of rust.
The bikes I scored have been useful as well. I picked through them and got my favorites and the rest I am trading away to friends, which is especially handy because then I get not only some sort of goody in return but also more biker buddies to bike with.
Hosting another couchsurfer this week and teaching him my interesting ideas and sending him back to Ireland with this new dumpster diving theory, which he thinks is an absolute thrill! It's great, I love to see people get excited about alternative ways of living :] :D
Cheers! My best friend is a momma! Great magic! Goodnight, and peaceful dreams/journeys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment